Friday, October 3, 2014

Each One Reach ONE! / Amy Sapp

Can you imagine if each of us brought one person to church with us this Sunday???  Our churches would be packed!!!   Invite someone to be your visitor before Sunday!  Offer to feed them lunch if they come with you as an added incentive! 


Here is another park idea!  I have young children, so a lot of things tend to revolve around the park!


I have one park in particular that I like to go to with my friend and our kiddo's.  All good parks have baby swings.  Typically they will have 2-3 baby swings right next to each other.  I babysit for a one year old.  I put the one year old in the swing, and chit chat with my friend.  With my pocket full of church tracts, of course!  Without fail, someone will come and put their baby in the swing next to the swing we are using.  My friend and I now tag team engaging them in our conversation for a couple of minutes.  Then, you start in with....  "Do you all go to church anywhere?" chit chat about your church for a bit, and by the time they leave they have a tract in their hand, and an invite to church.  And so you may have a good chance to share the Gospel with them.  That all takes place in a matter of 10 minutes or less, then comes along the next parent.  In a park visit I can go through that rotation a good 5 times.  Almost the same conversation with everyone.  If there are 3 baby swings, be sure to put your baby in the middle, so you are right next to both swings.  When chatting about your church, be EXCITED!!  If you are not excited about your church, no one else will be either!! 


Park visits are GREAT this time of year!!


Amy Sapp
O'Fallon, MO

No comments:

Post a Comment